Friday, October 23, 2015

One million visitors! Best Food Writing 2015!

This is a special day for me: we just had our 1 millionth visitor to Madame Huang's Kitchen, and I want to say thank you to everyone who's shared in this blog. Your support for these recipes and stories is what propelled me to get my cookbook published, so I am doubly grateful.




Other great news is that Best Food Writing 2015 (or click the Indiebound link here) has just been published, and I'm in it! Granted, I'm not in the same grade/game/planet as the likes of Anthony Bourdain, Ruth Reichl, Calvin Trillin, or Alice Waters (and I'm most definitely not mentioned in its website's list of famous contributors), but hey, I get to play on the edges of the limelight and have the weird tan to prove it.



Here's the table of contents, which proves I've gone legit. (Psst, I'm way down at the bottom of the page.)

Thanks to editor Holly Hughes for so kindly including me here, and again to all of you for staying tuned to Madame Huang's Kitchen. 

More to come...

Fabulous Brad Pitt gif courtesy of Mashable.com

No comments:

Post a Comment